Group 2 Representatives
Have a question about the cars in this group? Contact the Group 2 Representative:
- Gary Reed
- F-Production (FP)
- C-Sedan (CS)
- E-Production (EP)
F- Production (FP)
Cars that ran in SCCA F-production prior to 1973. Examples are, 1275 Sprite/Midget, Lotus 7 America.
- 1275 cc engine is allowed in all Sprite/Midget, Lotus 7 America bodies, but not 500.
- Bugeye’s with 1275 cc are legal to race but not eligible for authenticity points with regard to the body.
- Fiberglass hoods and trunks are not allowed. Cars that have a current tech inspection may continue to run but will have a point deduction.
- Valve size is free.
Cars that ran in SCCA C-Sedan prior to 1973. Examples are, 1275 Mini Cooper S, Alfa 1300 GT Junior
- Maximum engine size is 1300 cc.
- Maximum rim width is 6”.
- Mini’s may run fiberglass nose with an authenticity deduction.
- Battery can be relocated to the trunk.
- Original sub frames front and rear.
- Rear trailing arms should be original equipment (cast of factory fabricated steel.) No aluminum aftermarket arms.
E- Production (EP)
Cars that ran in SCCA E-production prior to 1973. Examples are, MG-B, Fiat 124 1604cc.
- Due to a shortage of 14”, 60 series tires, EP cars will be allowed to use 50 series tires until further notice.
- Valve size is free
Return to Groups.