- C-Production (CP)
- B-Sedan (BS)
- D-Production (DP)
Cars that ran in SCCA C-production prior to 1973. Examples are Datsun 240-Z, Jaguar XKE, Lotus Europa TC, Porsche 911, Lotus Elan.
- C-Production cars may use 50-series tires by BoD decision.
- All SCCA-homologated Porsche 911 and TVR 2500, and Lotus S-7 twin cam, run in C/P even if classed by the SCCA in B/P.
- All Sunbeam Tigers run in B/P regardless of engine size.
- XKE’s may run a fiberglass hood with authenticity deduction.
- Porsche 911 with 2.4 liter motor must run with factory mechanical butterfly injection. Other Porsche 911’s may run with Webers, factory injection, or Solex carbs.
Cars that ran in SCCA B-Sedan prior to 1973. Examples include, Datsun 510, Alfa GTV, BMW 2002, Lotus Cortina.
- Engine limit of 2000cc (up to and including 1970 GCR) or 2500cc (1971 and 1972 GCR 2.5 Trans-Am spec).
- Maximum rim width is 7”.
Cars that ran in SCCA D-production prior to 1973. Examples are Alfa Duetto, Lotus Super 7, Triumph TR-4, Courier Mk.4.
- Any 1965-1966 Corvair may be configured as a Yenko Stinger but must retain drum brakes.
Return to Groups.